Shields vs Zabados: NABF Proud!
The NABF is excited to have two women of this quality fighting for our Belt.
Out of respect to women athletes, and given their lack of opportunity, we, as a Regional Belt, welcome the 6 round, title fight for women athletes of this caliber, and the use of amateur records to determine eligibility.
As an organization, the NABF has a passionate history of supporting female athetes. It is our great privielge and responisbilty to sanction the Shields vs Zabados bout; an iconic fight marking a first for women's boxing on a major USA Network.
We wish both athletes the best of luck!
Duane Ford, NABF President
Regis Prograis scheduled to fight Viktor Postol on March Ist
Regis Prograis, NABF Super Lightweight Champion, is scheduled to fight Viktor Postol on March I for the interim WBC Super Lightweight Title in Miami. This billboard is in his hometown of New Orleans. Good luck, Regis!
NABF Super Middleweight (Defense)
- Jesse Hart vs Mike Gavronski, Atlantic City, NJ
USNBC Welterweight (Vacant)
- Ivan Golub vs Lanardo Tyner, Maryland
USNBC Super Flyweight (Defense)
- Ernesto Delgadillo vs Nate Green, Dallas, TX WINNER: ERNESTO DELGADILLO
Junior NABF Welterweight (Defense)
- Sanjarbek Rakhmanov vs TBA, Las Vegas, NV WINNER:MARQUIS TAYLOR
Vacant Junior NABF Cruiserweight title fight
- Ali Baloyev vs Richard Urquizo (Austin, Texas), Underwood Promotions WINNER: ALI BALOYEZ (TKO)
Vacant USNBC Silver Welterweight title fight
- Jaron “Boots” Ennis vs Armando Alvarez (Winnavegas Casino, Sloan, Iowa), Cameron Dunkin, WINNER: JARON ENNIS (TKO)
Vacant WBC Continental Americas Lightweight title fight
- Teofimo Lopez vs William Silva (New Orleans, LA), Top Rank, WINNER: TEOFIMO LOPEZ (TKO)
WBC Continental Americas Super Featherweight title defense
- Andy Vences vs Frank DeAlba (Fresno, CA), Top Rank, WINNER: ANDY VENCES
NABF Welterweight title defense
- Egidijus Kavaliauskas vs. Juan Carlos Abreu (Fresno, CA), Top Rank, WINNER: EGIDIJUS KAVALIAUSKAS